- What diseases are out there that are so dramatic to the WhiteTailed Deer(WTD)?
- How are these diseases only prelevant to animals that are being "baited" to a particular area?
- Do the diseases exist out of "baiting" zones?
- Does North Dakota have a "baiting" law? Why or Why not?
- What are the views of other states on baiting?
- In ND, how prevelant is baiting?
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Wondering
During the research portion of this project in my findings I have found that I now have more questions than I do answers. I guess that is one reason why this is such a "HOT" topic among outdoors people everywhere. A few of the questions that I have found myself asking are located below. Please feel free to add in your responces and what you think of any or all of the following questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not a hunter, but of those I know baiting seems to be the most controversial issue. From my observation, either you support it or you don't. Are there laws against or regulating baiting?
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you have some pretty good questions regarding the WTD population. A family I babysit for has about 300 acres in NC and they have a lot of deer. He has been worried about the population decreasing lately... so ill be interested to see your findings so maybe I can report back to him.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I am not sure if they deer we have in NC are the same as these? I'll look into it!
It is very interesting and I have found alot of useful information. I am for baiting, and there are not any laws about it in ND as of right now. MN however is a total different story, they are very strict in MN, as no baiting is allowed. There are many people every year in MN that lose their guns, vehicles, and face fines and jail time for baiting. Interesting huh..:)
ReplyDelete