With alot of reading and now more knowledge behind me, I now have a better understanding of both sides of the topic. I know where all people come from on the topic since there are many people against baiting, and there are lots of people for it. Me and my family bait currently and will continue to in the future. While continuing to do so however, we will keep it in our mind that at anytime the animals could become infected with diseases. I would like to post all of the information in either a book or/and online in some form. All this information should be out there and available for all to read if they wish to learn more about the topic like I have.
The project has gone very well, I have learned alot through this journey. I have learned about the different diseases that can be carried by or transmitted from the WTD, and also different reasons why or why not baiting should take place. There are a few strengths in my topic and that is through that I know alot about the topic, and I am not afraid to visit with people in order to learn more about something that I may have an interest in. I did not find it difficult to contact the NDGF to find out more information about the topic. However, one of my major weaknesses is that sometimes I get tunnel vision, and I don't think outside of the box when I probably should in order to get both sides of the information. If someone was to do this again, they should make sure to maybe do like I did with the state of ND and posing the questions to the NDGF. Maybe contact several other states giving them the same questions to answer and then compare the answers from teh different states.
The experiences that I have gone through in the last two months was alot of up and down, going in rather blind and not knowing how the outcome was going to be. There were times where I thought, why the heck am I doing this I will never use it again, and there were times when I wish I had more time to develope it a little bit better. I think this is alot like many of the students that come into a classroom, they may struggle at times to understand a certain topic, and at that same time wonder why am I doing this I will never need it again. The feelings like that are not just for younger people that are in school but anyone that is around learning in general. Sometimes some people just feel it more than others, it just has to do with how comfortable one is with the topic that they are working on. Now me and math on the other hand, I could sit down and use it all day long and it would not bother me. But reading or language arts, that is whole different ball game!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment