Monday, February 22, 2010

Long Time

Hello everyone -
I know it has been a while since my last post.  I have been doing alot of work in the school, and trying to stay on top of things in my classes here.  I have been finding lots of information, but the problem I am finding is most of the information is about 10 years old.  Do you think that this information is going to be accurate.  I don't think it should be a problem, but I will have to see the more I investigate.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think that 10 years will be that off... It is a while ago, but in the grand scheme of things I think it will be okay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old data, new data, it's all data. If you can apply it to what you're trying to discover I think it is relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys...I have found lots of information and over the next few days will be providing alot of it with you all.

    ReplyDelete